Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Absolutely Nothing

I would post an update but there has been absolutely nothing going on. I apply to jobs and hear nothing back. I really wish I could say that I wasn't updating because things were going good and I was busy with interviews and prepping for interviews but I can't. I have actually been pretty down lately. I just haven't had the energy to write down my feelings mostly because they are at this point severely negative. I am beginning to think that this thing called life is worth it.

I am almost certain at this point that it seems that the money and time I invested in getting my second degree was not worth it. Before, I was eating steak and lobster for dinner every night but I also wasn't chin deep in debt like I am now. Sure, I had about 12,000 in debt between some small student loans and a car payment. Now, well quadruple that. My social life really took a hit in the three and a half years I was getting my degree. Not only was I going to school full time but I was also working 40+ hours a week. The best I could do was post to some message boards in between breaks in studying. Hopefully, and boy do I hate that word as I see hope as a denial of reality, my trip to South by Southwest in the beginning of March will recharge my batteries some because I need some good news right about now.

Signed,
MG

No comments:

Post a Comment